Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Reflections On A Tree
















This is our Christmas tree. Unlit and lit. But wait, what's the third picture of the tree? That is actually the tree reflected in my laptop computer screen! Pretty cool, huh? I should put it on a card and wish everyone a very cyber Christmas. The last two pictures are balls on the tree, but look very closely. What's that you see in the ball? It's me! Here's a neat trick. Take a picture of yourself reflected in a shiny Christmas ornament. But don't use the flash or it won't work. I would love to see everyone's reflection in a shiny decoration; how about posting them?
"Now we see but a poor reflection as in a mirror; then we shall see face to face. Now I know in part; then I shall know fully, even as I am fully known." 1 Cor. 13:12

2 comments:

Stephanie V said...

Pretty tree...don't the lights make a big difference? I like the first ornament shot better as I can actually see your face. Now if that was my photo I'd probably think the opposite.
Thanks for a clever post.

SquirrelQueen said...

What a beautiful tree Ginny, I love your ornaments. The photos of your reflection are great. I had hoped to have our tree up by the end of the week but I am coming down with something and haven't felt like pulling the boxes out of the closet, maybe next week.
Judy

The Big Cow - Easter 2024

 The Big Cow is all dressed up and ready for Easter. And he has brought along some of his friends as well!